10 Fun Bachelorette Party Ideas
Who doesn't love a good bachelorette party?! All your favorite girls gathered together for some fun (and maybe a little bit of trouble)! Here are some of our favorite bachelorette party ideas!
1. Casino Night - maybe your groom to be won't be your only big win this month?
2. Music Festival - Summer is the perfect time to hit up a music festival with your favorite girls!
3. 50 Shades Scavenger Hunt - hide some naughty gifts around town & spend the night searching for some new things to try!
4. Vineyard/Brewery/Wine Walk - Spend a day trying some new tasty beverages!
5. Glamping/Adventure Seeking - Get out into nature in style! Rent a luxury camper & spend a weekend kayaking, hiking & zip lining! Don't forget the s'mores & beer!
6. Spa Day/Wellness Retreat - Instead of spending a night or weekend dehydrating, spend it giving your body what it needs with some relaxation & healing breaths!
7. Destination Party - Is the bride from NYC, but getting married in Chicago? Take her back to her roots & spend a weekend shopping & hitting up all the city has to offer!
8. Wine & Art - take a wine & paint class, rent out a studio and spend a day working with clay & your favorite red... or for a naughty twist... sketch nude models!
9. Bar hopping & Karaoke - Your basic bachelorette party itinerary, but a classic for a reason! Start with a sports bar that shares your team alliances, uber to your fave dive bar for some karaoke & cheap drinks, then go dance the night away to some house music, last stop: the closest greasy spoon before crashing!
10. Magic Mike - need we say more?
What's on your party agenda? Let us know in the comments below!